FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...MAKEDONIA

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

THE LIGHT 7000

Re: kristos-cont-YANNIS K

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Yannis, are you still breathing, your night mare is back ha ha ha....Amen means Amanet=Amen, to be like it was said to be, under oath, AMEN
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: Refreshing your memory part 2-HELP, SOMBODY HELP ME!

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Panos, file,
I am sorry, but look above all these entries...
I am out my friend, plese forgive me...
The Light 7000
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...MAKEDONIA

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

LEARN MORE SCIENCE, ATOM IS PART OF WHOLE, INSEPARABLE PART OF WHOLE, ATOM+ATOM=MOLECULE!
CAPISH-THE LIGHT 7000
panos
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by panos »

VaskoYou still did not respond to ANY of my statements.....All the best
Panos
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Re: FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...MAKEDONIA

Post by yiannis »

Yes, but that's not the meaning of the word! Can you get it?(AND STOP WRITTING IN CAPITAL LETTERS!-IT'S RUDE)
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

AMEN

Post by yiannis »

Btw:Trust me on this Vasko, you're hardly my nightmare! :-)AMEN:
DEFINITION: West Semitic, to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe. a. amen, from Hebrew amen, truly, certainly;
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: cont.Re:DEMI,- FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

ALEXANDRINA NOT ALEXANDRINI, IT HAS DIFFERENT MEANING, AND PTOLOMEY AND ALEXANDER WERE NOT ROMANS, BUT MAKEDONIANS, SO YOU SHOULD TELL THE PEOPLE FROM GREK/HELLEN PERSPECTIVE NOT FROM SPANISH OR GERMAN, LATIN, THEY WERE MAKEDONIANS AND ALEXANDRINA BIBLIOTHECA IS IN MAKEDONIAN CAPISH!
IF KIRIL AND METODI WERE HELLENS/GREEKS, WHY THEN THOSE FROM NORTH ARE NOT SPEAKING GREKS, BUT MAKEDONIAN DIALECTS, WHY STH. AMERICA IS NOT SPEAKING GERMAN NOR GREEK, BUT SPANISH, BECOUSE MISIONERS WERE SENT FROM SPAIN, CAPISH...GO LEARN LITLE RESPECT...
THE LIGHT 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

It was later OCCUPIED by the Romans (remember?) and the name remained! They were the holdovers of the Hellenistic world.The HEAVY 7000!
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: AMEN

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

By all the means AMEN means To be Like it is said to be, or simular, and this in Makedonian has exactly that meaning like is said to be under oath-Amanet=amen!
The Light 700o
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Finally litle bit joke, ha ha ha, just take deep breath,
The Light 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

And your source is?
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

My source is MAKEDONIAN NATION AND MAKEDONIAN PEOPLE WITH THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE UNCHANGED FOR MILENIUMS..., WE HAVE AMANET FROM ALEXANDER TO UNITE MANKIN, AMANET=AMEN !!!
THE LIGHT 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

Ok, that explains everything. Why didn't you say so from the beggining?
Be good now, I've got to go...
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Dear Panos,
I am deeply sorry my friend, but as you can see i am like in emergency department!...It would be very disrespectfull from my side not to contact you, but it is not my fault. But, if I remember, there is reply above, but all the reply's are so mixed so you do not know what is going on, no it is no fault of the forum, but ours i.e. mine, ...First of all, as you are saying Dorians are more Makedonians tahn Hellens, and that is maybe true, so we are looking for common ground and respect, becouse with some of Hellens we are deeply connected.As far as I can remember you are talking about Slavs and Slovens. That was exactly my point my friend. Those from north are SLOVENS, from SLOVO means letter from alfabet/ azbuka. First letters from even before glagolica,(glos=glas means sound, so this signs were for different sounds, that is why name glagolica,), ancient Makedonian alfabet were az, buki, vedi, therefore name azbuka i.e. alphabet! Becouse people from nth. were given alfabet, SLOVO, letters, they were SLOVENI, OSLOVENI, educated. Makedonians were SLAVNI=SLAVA=GLORY, GREATNESS, ALEXANDER THE GREAT, SLAVEN/VELIK. It is about one letter with huge difference! We have namedays, i.e. SLAVI, not SLOVI, SLOVO is letter, SLAVA is GREAT DAY, NAME DAY or simular....Reagrding map, I do not remember exactly about red or simular, but it was about picture of our planet
from somwhere from the space like showing Sth. America with parts of Nth. America, Africa, Europe, Asia- parts... It was used by Turkish general, but it was belief that is dating back for centuries maybe from Alexandria! My point here was that no conclusion about something is posible, so always have some respect and open mind for evrything!My appology with kind regards The Light 7000
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

buana note amigo
The Light 7000