FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...MAKEDONIA

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

THE LIGHT 7000

Re: FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...MAKEDONIA

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Hi my dear friend, tikanis, me dobro, kala...,
a what was that- cifac buneshti= in Vlach, that's good, now you looks better; ne aparsan= in Turkish; merdita =I think in Albanian, ...=top job!My appology about missed comment, but you know somtimes things are not according to our plans, like from now...Anyway, listen my friend, you've got me wrong, I am not saying that everything is from Makedonia, I am only saying that there are many things comming out to Light from Makedonia, but apparently your "brainwashed" mind (do not get it wrong please!), is making you to get that conclussion! Ok- let's start with Makedonian Sun- It is/was 8 royal court, than 16 state- kingdom, as matter of fact!
ATOM= ATHOM= A+ TOM=TOM= INSEPAREBLE PART OF ONE WHOLE THING, eg., WAR& PEACE, by Tolstoy, first TOM, Second TOM etc., so this have direct explanation of things, that doesnot mean to disrespect your position, however this is more accurate statment in all. So apparently things are mixing somewere, that is why we need dialoque with respect to find out what is going on. Eg., Tower of Babel/ Babylon, in Makedonian BABEL=BABLA means exactly notunderstundible speach, DOSTA BALBLASH/BABLA i.e. means STOP "BABLAS/BABLA"=TALKING NOT UNDERSTUDIBLE, like person with Bells palsy or with stroke,... So if this was in Greek/Hellen, who knows what would 've happened with all things.... That is why person must have to have respect and keep somthing for back up/reserve.About continents, yes, on the skin there are 6 to 7, but i am talking simbolisam in number 8, like in No-12 or 13. The question is how they came on skin!?
Today we know quite well about Earth...On the end just to repeat, we are not discavering America here, we are discovering oureselfs my friend
... With kind respect The Light 7000
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: cont.Re:DEMI,- FILIP,ALEXADNER,FALANGA,PELAGON,DRAGOR...

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Yannis, file, kalimera, cifac,...yas sum dobro,/ ego polikala...Look my friend, evrything would've be nice if you are not insisting too much on your greekness and denying evrything. As I said, and I will repeat, nobody is against anything here except for extreme megalo0manic ideas from some persons. It is simular to those who use to speak in loud voice about Yugoslavia, denying Slovens, Croats, Bosnians, Montenegrians, Makedonians, Albanians etc. Now extreme was source of extreme, like here with this forum... So if you not insisting too much on that, but give to others what belongs to them , than my frienf evrything would be nice. Tour enrtry here is right, except for one thing- insisting on greekness, when Greece was found 183... So it is great paradox to talk about somone who is not even born. Even than, than why so called Greeks never come to Makedonia nth. of Mt. Olymp to fight and liberate Makedonia for 5-600 years! So just stop somewhere! In this case, you are talking history from your point of view and is wrong, even is based on facts. To answer on your question, re: everything, why you not translate BIBLIOTHECA ALEXANDRINA form or/to Greek. Simple as beans, and that is not from 9 c.ad. but from 3-4 c.bc...
With respect- The Light 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

ATOM means "what cannot be divided" (cut)
A is the privative form (un-....) and TOMH (pronounced tomi) means cut. That because the ancient Greeks believed that the Atom was the smallest part from matter that is so small that it cannot be divided any more.
As for the rest of your message I didn't understand enough to comment on it.I can't believe that I'm waisting my time educating you Vasko...Why don't you try some reading yourself for a change?
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

bibliotheca

SYLLABICATION: bib-+li-+o-+the-+ca
PRONUNCIATION: bbl--thk
NOUN: 1. A collection of books; a library. 2. A catalog of books.
ETYMOLOGY: Latin bibliotheca, from Greek bibliothiki : biblio-, biblio- + thiki, case; see dh- in Appendix I.
OTHER FORMS: bibli-+o-+thecal GÇöADJECTIVE Are you happy now Vasko? Would you open a lexicon for a change instead of asking us? The rest of your mumbling I won't even bother to discuss...
stavros

Post by stavros »

hellopriceless information yiannis, reading through your posts. cheersstavros
panos
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Post by panos »

Vaskoyou still did not reply to any of my comments!!!!!!let me refresh your memory:
The skin map you are mentioning was a map of the Red Beard and as you clearly mention it shows ONLY seven continents. Actually six and a hypothesis about The Americas (East coast). I also found no mentioning of an GÇ£Arctic continentGÇ¥ (eighth)wherever I looked for whatsoever.
Sixteen star was the star of the Argeads from the very early times. Philip A had this star as a symbol long before the conquests started. It is a different version of "rodakas" found everywhere in all Greek related locations even on the Parthenon.Concerning the alphabet: you claim that Macedonians are non-Greeks and you state that Macedonians gave alphabet to people from north (Slovens)GǪGǪ well if the Macedonians that invented the alphabet were of Slav origin donGÇÖt you think that they would name it GÇ£SLOVOsomethingGÇ¥ (SLOVO=letter in slav) instead of GÇ£alphabetGÇ¥ (deriving out of the first two letters of the Greek A=alpha and B=beta)?. Are Macedonians more Greek than you want to accept?About the name Slavs: My friend you state that after Macedonian GÇô Roman wars Macedonians were slaves to Romans therefore the name Slaves-Slavs. The way it is presented in the encyclopedias: Russians are Slavs but they were NEVER under the Roman rule. Furthermore, how come the name Slavs was chosen ONLY for Macedonians enslaved by the Romans, while there were so many other populations under Roman rule (Iberians, Carthagenians, Gauls ecc)?
Peace and love
Panos
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: kristos-cont

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Dear friend,
.. I am finding dificoult to reply to same thing over and over again, not that I am against your knowledge and oppinion, far away from that, but you are going back to same things. Read previous reply's and you will find same. I am not saying that everything is from Makedonia, all I am saying that Makedonia was whole world once and that is true, so if it is true and fact, this or that way somthing must left behaind from so many centuries of rule, my friend. That is nothing to do with Helenic/ Greek language etc., it is to do with interpretation of topic by persons. Again, nobody is saying here and denying your entry and meaning of same, all I am saying is - how is possible that messiah was known and crucified, by your interpratation. By mine- after He was crucified and resurected, once predicted was known very well who was He, He was the Man From Cross/KRST, KRSTOS. In both cases the messiah was known and predicted, but was not known untill what happened next! (How is possible, He to be known and crucified... and this is main thing for misinterpretation and angriness!) Few years ago I was in some contacts with Catholic Church, The Pope Himself, and other officials, and in one of my letter to person with title, he responded to me that almost evry "problem" between churches/religions are due to mis/interpretation of same thing. This is the case now. Without standards we are expecting that, but that is main thing to spark/start dialogue with respect and compassion between all, because if we are going force to force, eye for eye, evry second on this planet would be blind, and tha is no good... Once again may peace be in you!- With respect - The light 7000
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Dear Yannis,
It is not if I am happy or not, but it is important to us to know where is the truth and where we are standing. It is not about bibliotheca my friend, and you know that very wel, but it is about ALEXANDRINA, it is like JOE's BIBLIOTHECA, library that belongs to Joe, now the word is ALEXANDRINA, this is only posible for explanation from and in Makedonian language, eg. YORGINA, VASKINA Bibiotheca... That is the main issue here my friend, but anyway thanks for that- The Light 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Re: kristos-cont

Post by yiannis »

Good to know that you're corresponding with his holiness the Pope.
When you start correspondence with Virgin Mary and "Krst" (Christ in Macedonian as you say) please let us know...
panos
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Refreshing your memory part 2

Post by panos »

On the meaning of the name Alexander
According to your posts:
A=? (in all the western languages GÇ£aGÇ¥ is used for denial. what does it mean in your language?)
LEK= cure for the disease -
DORI/DARI/DAR=GIFTI regret to inform you that "Doron" is a greek word dating from VERY ancient times. The word is extensively used in Iliad and Odyssey many times, you can look for yourself. And Iliad was dating way before all the Argeads. Just a reminder, all the members of the royal family were educated based on the works of Homer and Iliad was the preferred reading of Alexander the Great. Thus even you find Greek root in the name of Alexander although it is somehow different from what is commonly known:
Alexander = Alex (protector of) + andras (people GÇô man) = Protector of people. It was a common name in ancient Greece and was attributed to many people. I.e when the Persian royal mother saluted Hephaestion instead of Alexander, the Great said that Hephaestion was also Alexander (ring a bell?).
THE LIGHT 7000

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Yanis, siga siga,
...You are repeating my words and you are saying that you are teaching me, ha ha..., good joke! On the top of it, you are not commenting what is the topic here and you are jumping from topic to topic blaming other for yours innability to comment. For the sake of truth, I was saying- atom=a+tom=TOM, insepareable part of whole, simple as beans, so waht is your comment. First you should start to educate yourself than others, if one has no respect for himself do not ask to show fro others, but in this case i think you are becomming more and more torerable my friend,..., for the rest, do not warry, seems it is not of your interest...
All the best -The Light 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

Oh Lord, here we go again!
ALEXANDRINA is the God damn LATIN form of the word!!!
The original Greek one is ALEXANDRINI, meaning "Alexander-¦s"...Btw here-¦s the website of the modern library in Alexandria:
http://www.bibalex.org/website/
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Post by yiannis »

Something "being part of a whole" is not the same as "not being able to divide in any more parts".Learn (more) Greek, they'll help you in your quest!As for the rest of your posting it's not only that I'm not interest at, it's that your syntax doesn't make sence to anyone.
THE LIGHT 7000

Re: kristos-cont-YANNIS K

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

Yannis K,If you have some problems you should go and look for mirracle somere else, but is not human to make joke's with holly person, spetially with persons to whom you are owning somthing. ... I am saying somthing in short just to let you know what is your position and your limit, you should know to read between the lines, who am I and what am I / what I was doing is not of your concern, so you should keep your oppinion for your self, ... Again, you are forcing people here, due to lack of facts, to use innapropriate terms and make trouble like before! This time won't happen, because the truth is comming and probably the best for all is for me to live...What was written is staying as a fact, and maybe one day you will be ashame of what you wrote today here ,(if you know what is shame. ..).Learn to live and let others to live and make friends my friend not enemies, and even now I wish you all the best- go in peace- The Light 7000
yiannis
Hetairos (companion)

Re: kristos-cont-YANNIS K

Post by yiannis »

Amen!