timed out

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

rollsrite
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

timed out

Post by rollsrite »

dear moderator, help i continue to get timed out when i'm reading all the stuff posted. i like to read everything including the replies, sometime i reply and most times i just read and learn but why am i getting timed out? is there something i should be doing that i'm not? please reply as this is not the 1st time this has happened.
nick
Somatophylax

Re: timed out

Post by nick »

I do not know about any "time out" restrictions on pothos.org. So I suppose this has either to do with your personal computer settings or - more likely -with the restrictions of your web provider. As far as I can see it: this is not a pothos.org problem, but something that you should solve individually.This is not of any help, I know. But really, you should check the policy of your provider first.Regards ---Nick
rollsrite
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

Re: timed out

Post by rollsrite »

thanks for the time. i know that may not seem like help to you but it at least points me in a direction. firstly, i'll start with my internet provider and work from there. and secondly, i do now know what it is not. thanks again tina rollsrite