How to Support Pothos now

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jan

How to Support Pothos now

Post by jan »

I have to admit to having a strange kind of vision at times at this site, and so, I imagine do many other members. I never hit the support Pothos button until today and I did not see the donate sign which is on my right. I suspect that I am not the only one who sees only Forum and goes right to the messages. But today I have learned all about PalPay and Amazona. In case others do not know it yet, if anyone buys through Pothos, a portion of the funds for the Amazon book will be sent to Pothos. That information is found at the top of the home page under the heading Support.I am writing this only for those who, like me, did not know this information. I did not know what PalPay is until today either. This is all important and useful information for all members to know, and I have no qualms about appearing so dense! If we all buy a book here, it will h elp to support the discussion group.