Welcome to the updated and all new pothos.org forum

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Thomas
Site Admin

Re: blue/green problems

Post by Thomas »

wmp wrote:How about the following: #99CCCC or #CCFFFF or #9999CC.
Nicator - I have, just for you, created a new 'Board Style' called pothos_cb (pothos for colour blind).

Go in to your profile and select the new board style.

It is very easy to change so let me know what else you have difficulty with. :P
Thomas
Aymez loyaulté
heraklia

Post by heraklia »

It looks really good, and I find it much easier to follow in discussions than the old style of threaded posts. Thank you!
wmp
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

re: blue/green...

Post by wmp »

Oh, cool - the board style pothos_cb is so good for me! Many thanks, Thomas! All this & Easter, too (I get a long weekend & can devote time to finally reading Jeanne Reames' PhD thesis.)

Except my partner took one look, said it matched the shirt I was wearing & we promptly had another one of those "what color do you call this?" discussions... Gaahhh.
Thomas
Site Admin

Re: re: blue/green...

Post by Thomas »

wmp wrote:Oh, cool - the board style pothos_cb is so good for me! Many thanks, Thomas!
Thanks. Another benefit of this forum is the ease of modifying it!

A minor update to this - I have renamed the theme "blue-green col. deficiency". This is part of me realising that it is even easier to manage the themes than I thought and wanted to backtrack to that method.

Techies read on... 8) : this is because the method I am now using means that everyone uses the same code for the theme. If I update the shape/look of things, I only need do it once. The old way, the cb theme was completely seperate and two edits for each change to the interface. This way I can do a theme for any type of colour deficiency if needed!
Thomas
Aymez loyaulté
nina
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

pothos

Post by nina »

webmaster, i am on line!! this is nina. after yesterday i thought i'd never have a chance to visit forum folks again. i'm on line but don't know if i'm a member or a visitor, hoping member. thanks for your help and concern yesterday
Thomas
Site Admin

Welcome back

Post by Thomas »

I have no idea what your problem was but it is obviously sorted. Don't forget to change your password. :wink:
Thomas
Aymez loyaulté