Who Decides the Position Of Pothos Members

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jasonxx

Who Decides the Position Of Pothos Members

Post by jasonxx »

I see myself classed as a foot soldiers. I insist its made clear that as A foot Soldier I would be a Macedonian Or at Least Compnaion Foot. :o

I would hate to be mistaken for one of the Greek Hoplite Hostages held in reserve.Only there for the assures good behaviour of those wedy backstabbing Greeks. :D

Kenn
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Who Decides the Position Of Pothos Members

Post by marcus »

jasonxx wrote:I see myself classed as a foot soldiers. I insist its made clear that as A foot Soldier I would be a Macedonian Or at Least Compnaion Foot. :o

I would hate to be mistaken for one of the Greek Hoplite Hostages held in reserve.Only there for the assures good behaviour of those wedy backstabbing Greeks. :D

Kenn
Apart from the fact that I'd be careful what you say about the Greeks - I know you're talking about the Greeks of the 4th century BC, but that was hardly called for ... Anyway, the fact that the foot soldiers are "pezhetairoi" does mean that you are "Macedonian".

Anyway, just so's you know - one's "level" is determined by the number of posts you've contributed, pure and simple. The only ones who are different are the moderators, who are "somatophylakes" - that is, the bodyguards. (Neat, huh? :lol: )

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Sorry Marcus. You are the shining light that beams from the moderates and the understandings. The principles of a guy whos are clear and good at heart. :P

However some people say it as it is. :x I stand by what I say. why would I be careful.it sounds kinda menacing. :( I work with many a cross water people and gotta say. THe Greeks are the most turned up nosed folks ive met..We had cause to dump a few in the waste bins out back.. They Cried Like babies.

Ghengis