Best wishes for the holiday

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

marcus
Somatophylax

Best wishes for the holiday

Post by marcus »

Dear Pothosians,

As I'm about to disappear into the wilds of the East Midlands, where my access to the Internet is negligible, may I take this opportunity to wish everybody a very happy Christmas - or however you choose to celebrate this 'season'.

I'm very much looking forward to more stimulating discussion and debate on Pothos in 2009.

And just a reminder - if you're sitting at home, bored with family, friends and TV, why not get started on writing all those articles for the main Pothos site that you keep meaning to write but never seem to get round to ...? :D

All the best
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
Paralus
Chiliarch

Re: Best wishes for the holiday

Post by Paralus »

marcus wrote: ...may I take this opportunity to wish everybody a very happy Christmas - or however you choose to celebrate this 'season'.
That would be merry Christmas my good man. Enjoy the break.
marcus wrote:And just a reminder - if you're sitting at home, bored with family, friends and TV, why not get started on writing all those articles for the main Pothos site that you keep meaning to write but never seem to get round to ...?
Now, there's an idea. Except for the fact that I'm disappearing to Thredbo (in the Australian alps). Am working on something about Antigonus for elsewhere - unfortunately it wouldn't suit the current version of the site. I should do that Billows review....
Paralus
Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους;
Wicked men, you sin against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander.

Academia.edu
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Enjoy yourself, Marcus, and a very Happy New Year as well! :D
Fiona
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Fiona »

Merry Christmas and a happy Alexandrian new year to one and all, from Fiona :)
Efstathios
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Efstathios »

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year!
"Hence we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
Sir Winston Churchill, 1941.