one more film?

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Sandra
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

one more film?

Post by Sandra »

Grr, seems there is one more project- more- it could be a trilogy about Alexander...
http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=2438
jorgios

Bravo!!

Post by jorgios »

I always thought the only way you could do the story of Alexander justice was to make a trilogy. Really, there is no other way! After hearing this i am quite happy!tee hee.Jorge
Kit

Re: one more film?

Post by Kit »

Hi all,I don't want to spoil the party but a film due to start shooting in February and due to be released in October doesn't fill me with confidence!P.S- The film on Cyrus looks interesting if they do get Sean Connery and Angelina Jolie!regards,Kit
Kit

Forever to seek, to strive, to overcome.
X

Post by X »

Groan..not ANOTHER jolie flic- geez, aren't there any other actresses? She's boring. And Connery?
It'd be nice to see a more imagination with casting efforts.. someone tell me it's a joke
marcus
Somatophylax

Post by marcus »

The original rumour was that Wolverine from X-Men (whatever his name is - temporary blank spot) was going to play Cyrus. If they were doing all of Cyrus' life, Connery is surely too old?I don't mind some more Jolie, but in principle I agree that it would be nice to see someone else on the screen for once... hmmm, I'm thinking of Salma Hayek again...All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK