Join my Alexander Club

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

blackajax1

Join my Alexander Club

Post by blackajax1 »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/karnaketernalClub devoted to Alexander, join today, it's free!!
jan
Strategos (general)

Re: Join my Alexander Club

Post by jan »

With your invitation, I have joined. I expect you to place a host message soon. Thanks. Jan
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Boy, John, you are getting so many insults that I have opted to simply read messages at my leisure. This is no way to begin a discussion group.
blackajax1

Post by blackajax1 »

I don't care if people insult me with badly written insults...it just shows that there are a lot of morons on the internet.I'm not trying to replace or rival this fine site, I love pothos, I just want to offer something else on the web....For all the people who have joined, thank you and welcome. For those who've insulted me...you know what you can do..
littlevampchild

Post by littlevampchild »

thank you , i have joined , long live king alexander
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coronzon

Post by coronzon »

I joined the club yesterday and only today I recieved some interesting mail. Instead of the subject of Alexander, Racial slurs where being written. Though I believe each person is entitled to his/her own opinion, I do find it quite distasteful to post such things in this venue. I've read several places that Aristotle and Alexander had a falling out for a similar reason as this, being their views about foreigners. So maybe it is not a complete digression! :) I'm sure this group will serve as a great source of information as soon as people discontinue using it as a vehicle to slander others. Thanks, I hope my concerns will awaken the "children" who insist on posting improper threads.
Brandon