Mycenae.The mythical world of Agamemnon

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

system1988
Hetairos (companion)

Mycenae.The mythical world of Agamemnon

Post by system1988 »

https://www.lifo.gr/articles/archaeolog ... agamemnona

Mycenae.The mythical world of Agamemnon.For the first time in a magnificent exbition in Germany ,the crown that is considered the' father" of all the holes of the world

Across Europe , no doubt about its value ,is the crown of the stumps, the distant relative of the crown that embraces the head of the Queen Elisabeth

It took thirty-seven centuries since its construction and about 29 years to emerge adventurous from the depts of the land of Messinia ,,, this bronze crown with a golden star on top and silver decoration is first presented to the public , an international first in fact, in the contex of the larger and most ambitious exhibition that has been organised abroad for Mycenaean civilization

For the whole translation of the article LIFO. GR.TRANSLATE THIS PAGE /Topics popular/ Archeology and History/ Mycenae/the mythical worlf of Agamemnon .
Πάντες άνθρωποι του ειδέναι ορέγονται φύσει
Easterling

Re: Mycenae.The mythical world of Agamemnon

Post by Easterling »

Agamemnon was certainly a fascinating figure. Honestly, I was interested in Agamemnon even before I took interest in Alexander the Great.
I think these appetite suppressants are extremely effective after they did wonders for me.