New members: Ask a question

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

Alexias
Hetairos (companion)

New members: Ask a question

Post by Alexias »

We've had a couple of new members who have joined lately who don't look to be the usual spammers. So, in order to generate some activity in the forum, I'd like to invite them to ask a question about Alexander. It doesn't matter how noddy or silly the question might seem, I, or I'm sure someone else, will do our best to answer. So, please, ask away!
smitty

Re: New members: Ask a question

Post by smitty »

Hi all,
I contributed some posts here near on two decades ago. Have been having some fun reacquainting myself with some of those posts. Have to say I sounded like a nasty person back then :shock: l hope I've mellowed over the years. :D I spent a few hours reading over some of the conversation we had back then,and apart from some poor attitude on my behalf, found them to be most informative and fun. They were good days.

Have been re-reading some of my ATG material of late and it inspired me to pop by and say hello.

hello.
cheers!
smitty
Alexias
Hetairos (companion)

Post by Alexias »

Hi, welcome back!

I am afraid we don't have many active members left, so any contributions would be most welcome.
sikander
Somatophylax

Post by sikander »

Regards Smitty and welcome back!
Regards,
Sikander