Is there a way to delete a post?

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

karen
Hetairos (companion)

Is there a way to delete a post?

Post by karen »

I did a double in the "Did he believe he was a God" thread and I'm SO embarrassed.
dean
Hetairos (companion)

oops

Post by dean »

Hello,

I think that anyone using these type of forums has had that happen to them.

I have had my moments too- getting Halicarnassus mixed up with Tyre in a whole new post and other novel and embarrassing threads of the like. :oops: when I was looking for ways to delete the whole thing.

But who cares????? :wink:

Best regards,
Dean
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Is there a way to delete a post?

Post by marcus »

karen wrote:I did a double in the "Did he believe he was a God" thread and I'm SO embarrassed.
Well, Karen, moderators can delete posts, so if you really want it done (although I really wouldn't worry) one of us can doing it for you.

Cheers
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
Paralus
Chiliarch

Post by Paralus »

G'day Karen.

I shouldn't worry so much, we have all at one time or another made our errors, myself well and truly included. Were it not for the diligence of our moderators, one or two "intemperate" adjectives from myself might yet be gracing the boards! (I plead utter frustration and decent Aussie red)

Indeed, were it not for a particularly helpful moderator, I might still be suffering the ignominy of a decimal point a couple places too far to the right! (many, many thanks again) How embarrassing!
Paralus
Ἐπὶ τοὺς πατέρας, ὦ κακαὶ κεφαλαί, τοὺς μετὰ Φιλίππου καὶ Ἀλεξάνδρου τὰ ὅλα κατειργασμένους;
Wicked men, you sin against your fathers, who conquered the whole world under Philip and Alexander.

Academia.edu