Italian Film Production

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

amyntoros
Somatophylax

Re: And our survey said ...

Post by amyntoros »

Hi Paralus, You know, I did wonder when I first read your post this morning. I kept thinking . . . Vulgate sources . . . Plutarch . . . Hostile??? :-) ATB Amyntoros
Paralus
Chiliarch

Post by Paralus »

Ah Amyntoros, the nursing home bed approacheth methinks!That "Henry Lawson" 1997 shiraz was an absolute ripper - great for over lunch conversation. Pity about what it did to my compositional abilities. I too panicked when I read this morning. Obviously it can read that way but the oxymoron: a hostile Plutarch! Heaven forbid. Now repeat after me Paralus: no more pre-posting red Paralus....no more precious, precocious reds before posting...Gollum.
etan e epitas

Post by etan e epitas »

thank GOD your not in any position to make any tough choices!!! why don`y you stick with something you understand maybe kanagroos or aborigines!!! you have not, can not and never will be able to think like Alexander he was much much smarter and very much tougher than you !!! give it up your out of your league !!!!
monon lave etan e epitas
Paralus
Chiliarch

Post by Paralus »

Oh dear, such literate, well constructed and thought out missives you "compose".Your talents are wasted on this site. Perhaps I could direct you to somwhere more befitting your obvious intellect?Such as: http://www.thewiggles.com.au/index2.html Or possibly:http://www.tvparty.com/herc.htmlThe second one I think...
etan e epitas

Post by etan e epitas »

exactly what the problem is parks you babble and babble yet you say nothing !!!you can live a thousand life times and never understand Alexander !!! parks keep repeating over and over again you are an itellectual and maybe someone will believe you but judging from your writings I am not convinced, parks you must learn to walk before you can run stick to your native kangaroos and aborigines unless you think that they are not worthy of your great scrutiny oh but then that would be hypocritical now and am sure your not
monon lave etane epitas
Turkish Greek

Post by Turkish Greek »

Re: And our survey said ...Greeks are desperate eastern/western asiacs of todays EU. Everyone, beware of these desperate agitators... GREEKS!
delienjohn

Re: Italian Film Production

Post by delienjohn »

I think you should search on websites there are many websites those provide deep information about pothos.
Thanks.
sikander
Somatophylax

Just a reminder to those posting, from moderator

Post by sikander »

Greetings,

Feel free to debate history, the perspectives of historians, the likely and unlikely details regarding Alexander, his nature, his battles, his strategies, and so on, but please try to refrain from veering off into logical fallacies and name calling...this is not the site for that.

Regards,
Sikander