On the AE site ..

Post here about Alexander in film, TV, radio, other websites, YouTube etc.

Moderator: pothos moderators

sikander
Somatophylax

On the AE site ..

Post by sikander »

Greetings,
On the AE site there is a gentleman asking questions about Alexander's image and also a query about a book. I have invited him to come to Pothos and join but in the meantime, could AE members who are members here go over and take a look at his questions? He is realtively new to Alexander studies, I believe.

I think he would be an enthusiastic addition to Pothos; he usually asks interesting questions on the AE site..

Regards,
Sikander
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: On the AE site ..

Post by marcus »

sikander wrote:Greetings,
On the AE site there is a gentleman asking questions about Alexander's image and also a query about a book. I have invited him to come to Pothos and join but in the meantime, could AE members who are members here go over and take a look at his questions? He is realtively new to Alexander studies, I believe.
Forgive my ignorance, Sikander, but what's the AE site?

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
dean
Hetairos (companion)

AE?

Post by dean »

Hi Sikander, yes what site is the one you refer to?
Best regards,
Dean :?: :?:
carpe diem
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Hail Marcus AE, Is accident and Emergency. The guys laid up with abroken leg.

Sorry for my dry witt :oops:

Kenny
Taphoi
Hetairos (companion)

Re: On the AE site ..

Post by Taphoi »

marcus wrote:Forgive my ignorance, Sikander, but what's the AE site?
Alexandria Eschate - the farthest out site on Alexander!

Best wishes,

Andrew
sikander
Somatophylax

Laughing...

Post by sikander »

Greetings,

Mea culpa! I was trying to reach AE members, many of whom are on this site... but the url is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alexandriaeschate/

I have also invited several other AE discussion group members to join Pothos; I feel this is one of the best resources on the Internet!

Accidents and Emergencies.. amusing. Merciless, but amusing!

Regards,
Sikander
Beatriki
Pezhetairos (foot soldier)

I'm new here...

Post by Beatriki »

sikander wrote:I have also invited several other AE discussion group members to join Pothos; I feel this is one of the best resources on the Internet!
Yep, and one of them was me :wink: I've been reading you for many, many years, but never posted, probably because I didn't feel confident enough with my English level :? But oh, well, I will try to do my best. I think I will be able to learn a lot here.

Congratulations for your great job, for me you've been a primary source, more than Plutarch, Arrian or others :D

Kisses, Beatriki
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: I'm new here...

Post by marcus »

Beatriki wrote:
sikander wrote:I have also invited several other AE discussion group members to join Pothos; I feel this is one of the best resources on the Internet!
Yep, and one of them was me :wink: I've been reading you for many, many years, but never posted, probably because I didn't feel confident enough with my English level :? But oh, well, I will try to do my best. I think I will be able to learn a lot here.

Congratulations for your great job, for me you've been a primary source, more than Plutarch, Arrian or others :D

Kisses, Beatriki
Great to have you with us, Beatriki. Welcome aboard.

ATB
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Indeed Beatrice welcome abourd.

Beak a Leg. :D :D :D

Kenny
Beatriki

Post by Beatriki »

jasonxx wrote:Indeed Beatrice welcome abourd.
It's been a while since someone called me Beatrice :lol:. Nice to know someone recognizes my Greek name :wink:
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Beatriki.

I apologise for the miss spelling of your name no offence. Put it down to English lazyness.

Greek, Spanish , English the name always looked good to me.

:wink:

Kenny
Beatriki

Post by Beatriki »

jasonxx wrote:Beatriki.

I apologise for the miss spelling of your name no offence. Put it down to English lazyness.

Greek, Spanish , English the name always looked good to me.

:wink:

Kenny
No, no, it's ok ;) It's just that many people don't recognize that Beatriki is Beatrice in Greek (on other forum they didn't even know if I were male or female :lol: ), it doesn't matter to me that u call me Beatrice :wink:

Kisses, Beatriki
jasonxx

Post by jasonxx »

Hail I dont know names in Greece. I saw your name forgot the spelling and kinda thought Beatrice. :oops:

My only language is English. Greek or any other language is too difficult. When I read a book I get confused if there are more than 4 characters. :? Huggs and kisses back.

Sel A Viv

kenny :)