April 8 is the Date!

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jan
Strategos (general)

April 8 is the Date!

Post by jan »

Congratulations to Prince Charles upon his announcement of his upcoming wedding to his longtime friend and companion, Camilla Parker Boyles.I believe that April 8 is a great date to celebrate!
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Re: April 8 is the Date!

Post by kenny »

Hail Janet ILLAdd congratulations to THis Great future King that lives of the backs of English tax payers.The marriage of one spoonfed parasite to another.Kenny
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

And what, may I ask, does Prince Charles have to do with Alexander? Please!
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Ruth HailAbsolutely nothing.Kenny
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Hmm, Ruth, you surprise me. I just told Ajax on Karnaketernal that Alexander was a monarch, and that when he married Roxanne, Barsine left with her child to take up residency in a different city. Barsine had been Alexander's chief hug until he met Roxanne with whom he fell in love immediately upon sight (so they say, historians that is and what do they know anyway?...more than most of the fans of today I just bet.) But I still believe that Alexander loved his son Hercules very much and probably visited Barsine at times when people did not note it for the history books. After all, she was the mother of a prince.As for Prince Charles, the tragedy of Princess Diana has been made poignant for me in the dvd by Michael Wood, and I can prove it in any court of law if need be. You would just be surprised to learn of the truth of this if you could.
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Wrong, Kenny, as usual!
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Have you never eaten champignons? I don't believe that Prince Charles is a parasite but I can hardly believe that you can hate Prince Charles for his being a king and love Alexander for his being a king. Strikes me schizoid!
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

Jan Good to see you dropped in from cloud Cuckoo land,,, Id estimate that I state more trueths in Pothos than your hilucinations. When did yoe get any thibg right when Talking in riddles.There was that word again,,, hate I hate nothing and no one what a wasted emotion. I just dont have time for an outdated Royal Familly that,,, Is sustained by the public purse to standards of oppulence,,, These people never done adays work nor worried about there next meal in there lives.You Akin Charles the King to Alexanders king,,, There is absolutely no similarities between a warrior king and leader of men,,, An a spoon fed silver spoon mummies boy,,, Who make rediculous plans with the enviroment and converses with trees.You aint got a clue about the Royal Family all you know is been waved at out of limos,,, While you say aint she lovely.Its been said that the Royal family bring in huge revenues,,, Well lets privatise this opulent expensive outdated institution and let those who believe it pay for them and let our taxes go towards better things.Ruth your spot on Charley boy aunt got anything on Alexander.Kenny
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

Janet, excuse me??? Who is this person to whom I was supposed to have quoted stuff about Barsine/Herakles and Alexander? I am in the dark here and have no knowlege of this.
Alexander abandoned Barsine in favour of Roxana and to my knowlege didn't acknowlege Herakles either.This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Charles/Diana/Camilla triangle.
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

I don't think it's a matter of 'hating'. Prince Charles has always been a bit of a wimpy character and no doubt has had a difficult life living up to the stronger example of his father. (In fact I believe reading some bio info or seeing a bio documentary about him that expressed this thought).
There is absolutely no comparison with him to Alexander who was a warrior as well as a prince/king. And his behavior toward Diana was rather shoddy, by the way.
kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Post by kenny »

RUTHHail I just think Janet is to high in the Air with those eagles,,, U will get used to herKenny