Interlibrary loan and London Bombings

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jan
Strategos (general)

Interlibrary loan and London Bombings

Post by jan »

To all: I recently received two different envelopes containing the article by Loyd Pearson on an article about Alexander written in Historia magazine. Ironically, these envelopes coincide with the attacks on the underground railroad in London. The postal dates on the envelops verify that coincidence, if it is coincidence.Just to let you know what is going in our world today!
Jan
marcus
Somatophylax

Re: Interlibrary loan and London Bombings

Post by marcus »

I've never heard it called the Underground Railroad before, Jan ... wasn't that what they called the secret organisation that helped slaves escape from the slave states to Canada in the 19th Century US?All the bestMarcus
Marcus
Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago
At Amazon US
At Amazon UK
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

HI Marcus, The Warren station is critical to me. I lived in an apartment complex in Az years ago called the Warren Apartments. I met a man by name of Poe there. I recently received a nuisance post from a man by name of Omar Poe. I see that they have caught the man by name of Omar who was at the Warren station. He is from Somalia. Maybe he had the underground railroad in mind. One never knows, does one? He may be one of al qaeda's slaves. Looks like he ducked in time.
ruthaki
Strategos (general)

Post by ruthaki »

Jan, what odd coinkidinks!
As for Warren Street Station. A chill when through me when it happened. That's the station I was coming and going from quite frequently during my recent stay in London.
jan
Strategos (general)

Post by jan »

Hi Ruth, Thanks for telling me about your use of Warren Station. I would be on edge too. Yes, it a coincidence that is simply mindboggling. But I was reminded today that July 6 was George Bush's birthday too, and that July 20 is Pothos's statement about Alexander. Not an odd coincidence at all. But the fact of my having two copies of Pearson's work in Historia is absolutely mindboggling to me! The Scottsdale system coincides with the failure or botched job and the Phoenix coincides with the success of the bombs going off! I am very suspicious of all kinds of chicanery here! Just incredible! I always associated Warren with the Warren Commission before this incident! These are very strange times indeed!