New users

Please post here if you have any constructive comments, support requests or queries about pothos.org itself.

Moderator: pothos moderators

Alexias
Strategos (general)

New users

Post by Alexias »

I have noticed that we haven't had any new users register for 6 months. This might be simply that the site's low activity means that it is not showing up in searches online, but if anyone is having any difficulty with the site, I have set up an email address to contact me. It is pothos@writeme.com
mavra22

Re: New users

Post by mavra22 »

Actually, there is only the option of "Log In" now - no "Sign Up" or "Register" anymore. I actually thought that you guys had closed further memberships deliberately (since there are a lot of fake/bot accounts pouring in). But yes, the site no longer shows the option of registering for new users!
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

Thank you so much for that. I will try to investigate it.
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

Thank you for this, mavra. I think I have sorted it. I must have inadvertently changed something. My apologies and thanks again.
mavra22

Post by mavra22 »

Alexias wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:32 pm Thank you for this, mavra. I think I have sorted it. I must have inadvertently changed something. My apologies and thanks again.
My pleasure! Glad to know that many new Alexander enthusiasts shall be joining the forum soon :)
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

I doubt it! Most new users are spammers or don't post at all.