Fantasy for Atlantis

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

kenny
Hetairos (companion)

Fantasy for Atlantis

Post by kenny »

Hail Companions This is the craziest post Ill ever put but I will share a dream that I have.Basically Atlantis rises fron the sea that Is colonised by desendents of Alexander. His coffin and Corpse are enshrined in a brilliant Temple and they have all Alexanders money.They live in a code of life akin to Alexander In my beliefe he was a unifier of people to live as one under one banner.I would hope we would get the chance to go live there in the hope of a fair and just world.With the money Atlantis would be a super power with no need to loot or plunder anywhere no religious predudice just Alexander as the figure head and example to follow and respect. Alexanders dream for there no war would exist there. But at the same time Alexanders influence and military guidence would be there.Atlantis would not be intimidated nor would it be conned and were it ever threatened then they would have the guidence toi see it off. And if push came to shove with the money and Alexanders guidence we could start to put the wrongs of this corrupt cpitalistic world to rights.Crazy dream but hey.Regards
Kenny