Pothos now inherited by Alexias and on a new server.

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

Alexias
Strategos (general)

Re: Pothos now inherited by Alexias and on a new server.

Post by Alexias »

Thanks!
dean
Hetairos (companion)

Post by dean »

Hi,

Yes, I would like to say a BIG thanks.
I can remember walking into a cyber café somewhere around the turn of the century/millennium (can you remember them?) and unsure exactly what internet was about and had also just been reading a biography about Alexander so typed in a few questions.

Pothos came up and it was great as it gave me a chance to discuss the many questions that I was curious about but wouldn't have otherwise been able to discuss with anyone.

Thanks a lot,
this site over the years has always meant a lot to me.
Regards,
Dean.
carpe diem
Alexias
Strategos (general)

Post by Alexias »

Ah, thanks! Yes, I have been an Alexander fan since I first read Mary Renault. but until the internet came along the only sources of information were the local library and, later, the occasional books I could find and buy. I have learnt so much since the internet came along!
sikander
Somatophylax

Post by sikander »

Greetings,

Thank you Thomas for the wonderful years of Pothos; been here for the ride many years. Enjoyed contributing articles and joining in discussions.
Let's see what the next decade brings!
Regards,
Sikander