ALEXANDER THE GREAT MACEDONIAN MOVIE

This moderated forum is for discussion of Alexander the Great. Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning. Examples of inappropriate posts are:
* The Greek/Macedonian debate
* Blatant requests for pre-written assignments by lazy students - we don't mind the subtle ones ;-)
* Foul or inappropriate language

Moderator: pothos moderators

THE LIGHT 7000

ALEXANDER THE GREAT MACEDONIAN MOVIE

Post by THE LIGHT 7000 »

There is something more about Alexander The Great Macedonian, and his dreams, vision for this world!
So after all that mankind went trough, even from Macedonian origin, becouse of his nobel goal and vission for Universal Brotherhood of Man- full of respect and compassion, mutual recognition..., I belive that no one has copy right to Alexander's nobel goal and vission except mankind in general, as a Universal Brotherhood of Man, with transformation of UN to World Parliament with democraticly elected World Government- from it's own members states, and World Citizens/ Ethnic congress, as a paralel assembly to UN - from Non Government Organizations, which will give more rights to peoples arround the globe...
We can only repeat Alexanders'message as a inprint in all his actions for better world for all:

UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD OF MAN- ALEXANDER THE GREAT MACEDONIAN DREAM, becouse as I said... I am still wondering why & how, most of the people are interested so much about materialistic and physical matters i.e. characteristics but not about Alexander's i.e. his Macedonian Dream and vision about Universal Brotherhood of Man, world full of compassion, mutual respect, friendship, love...Alexander was uniting peoples, cultures, civilisations, establishing dialogue between civilisations for solving their problems, unifying them into one peaceful brotherhood of man with equal opportunity and progress/prosper for every heart and soul on this beautiful planet as our home. Today world is full of selfishness, greed, arrogance, not to mention absence of ethic/moral and somehow presence of destructive force. So this world need strong message for getting closer what spouse to be universal brotherhood of man, and this movie is /should be all about that. Peoples are fed enough with blood, force... but with no message for better world, vision for bright future. This world need what deserve- better future and that was Alexander's Dream, so it should be that way. It is time for universal brotherhood of man and LIGHT!
WITH ALL MY LOVE TRUTH AND LIGHT
MAY PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH FOREVER
GÇô THE LIGHT 7000