Come On Baby Light My Fire

This is a forum for off topic discussions, including testing if you are unsure how to post.

Moderator: pothos moderators

jasonxx

Come On Baby Light My Fire

Post by jasonxx »

Was Jim Morrison a reincarnation of Alexander The Great.

Never took much notice of Jim Morrison, and what I did know I felt he was an out of his face smack head. But all that is glazed aint idiotic druggy. If anyone ever feels intrigued this guy is pretty darned interesting. Basically the guy was anti war, anti establishment and a real eye on theollogy<philosophy the works. What puzzles me is as he was and still his idol Alexander The Great. He even stood like the guy onstage.

I maybe think Morrison thought or looked beyong thewarrior soldier and really understood Alexanders philosophy.Maybe the media controled by the faceless powers boys create with a little help from Morrison. A jim Morrison that appears to be a total junkie and Clown. But I doubt he really was and had a huge talent for seeing out of the box.

I believe Morrison would have respected and obeyed Alexander for one reason. The so called war creators and mongers of recent years have no part in the battles. Wars are. Politicians wars fought by the poor.

It suites the high boys for people like Morrison to look foolish. But I would say if he played a clever game used his brains and got into politics proper. The powers that be would soon have the guy poisoned or assasinated. He would be far too dangerous. Which echoes or could echo the power boys poisoning Alexander.